What's new

Six Flags Qiddiya| Saudi Arabia | Theme Park

JackFish

Mega Poster
Hell yeah!!!!!!

i really hope not

When do you guys believe falcon's flight will start testing?

And same with the Vekoma Tilt?
Well Xcelerators back up and runnin´

Since Falcons Flight is not even close to finishing construction, I think it could be a while. Completely wild guess, but I think the coaster is rought 30-35% complete. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong please) Even if I am wrong, I think we can reasonably see construction finished by the 3rd to 4th quarter of 2024. The park I supposed to be open by then, so I think testing will go as quickly as possible for a 2025 opening. I might be completely wrong who knows? But that's my guess. I have no clue about the tilt coaster, Im not keeping track of it. Maybe someone like @Hyde or @Hixee or @Howie or @Matt N would know. They seem the be the most knowledgeable on the forum ;)

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Even if I am wrong, I think we can reasonably see construction finished by the 3rd to 4th quarter of 2024. The park I supposed to be open by then, so I think testing will go as quickly as possible for a 2025 opening. I might be completely wrong who knows? But that's my guess. I have no clue about the tilt coaster, Im not keeping track of it. Maybe someone like @Hyde or @Hixee or @Howie or @Matt N would know. They seem the be the most knowledgeable on the forum ;)
Last I read, it was supposed to open in October 2024 (reported in June). Intamin is also supposed to be based on site until late 2024 at the earliest, but it will probably veer into 2025 given the amount of infrastructure and commissioning that still needs to happen. Good chance we hear something official timeline-wise tomorrow.