What's new

Most Aesthetically Pleasing Coaster?

mouse

Giga Poster
Has there been a topic about this?

Whats your most aesthetically pleasing coaster?
Mine is probably Goudurix, it looks brilliant over that lake.

Josh73

Giga Poster
I have always found Colossus at Heide Park looks great, and Nemesis looks awesome with the blood red waterfalls in the canyon. There are many others though.

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
Very good question...now by aesthetically pleasing do you mean, the coaster layout itself, its theming, its location, or all of the above?

Nemesis Inferno made my eyes water when I first say it, I also really like Sheikra's interaction with the theming. The Hulk looks beautiful with its cobra roll over the lake...the list could go on. I think we'd be better of discussing which coasters look the least aesthetically pleasing :lol:

nadroJ

CF Legend
I really like Black Mamba, and how a lot of the track is hidden at first but then you see more and more of it the closer you get to riding <3

Crystal Wings looks pretty impressive too!

Not to mention Big Thunder Mountain at Disneyland Paris.

Martyn B

CF Legend
The new Invert at Asterix is just gorgeous!

16221414.jpg

16221418.jpg

And its not even finished yet!

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
mouse said:
Has there been a topic about this?.

Twice since I joined. But it's a topic that needs to come up more often, and we DEFINITELY need a category like this in the Airtime Awards.

Also,

1562mcnqe4o38i0c7c002e.jpg

andrus

Giga Poster
I think I made a topic like this once myself :p To answere the question I would say Dragon Khan, Furius Baco or maybe Goliath (Walibi World). Port Aventure is great at making good looking rides! I have high hopes for Shambhala too! :)

Intricks

Strata Poster
^ I want to say expedition geforce, but i could very well be wrong :lol:

Switching between the hideouts'...

devilsrule911

Roller Poster
^^Goliath at Walibi Holland...

I have to say that I like the look of Loch Ness Monster. There is just something about it that is so cool. That and Excalibur at Funtown Splashtown (haven't been there though) are my favorites .

Jools

Giga Poster
For me when I first saw Oblivion, Stealth and The Big One (considering I'd never seen a coaster of such size) just took my breath away, also Expedition Everest when you see it across the lake, I also agree that Sheikra, Nemesis and Furius Baco look stunning. I'd probably say the winner for me is Oblivion.