What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

Matt N

CF Legend
I'm not entirely sure because Coastercount may be counting stuff I don't want it to count (I'm on the fence as to if Maximus Blitzbahn should count, as I count bobs and powered coasters, but it's so different), but I may have hit my 200th with Troy at Toverland, which was exceptional and a fantastic milestone coaster.

If it wasn't my 200th after I've checked my settings, I'll hit it later this month at Eftelling.
Congratulations @Tonkso!

Flash Shift

Roller Poster
I've only gone above the 50th mark so far, but I picked a pretty obscure and mediocre one for it - Tower Coaster at Zipworld Aberdare. It was probably better than what I nearly did, which was ride a random £5 coaster at a fair which just went around in a circle and I can't even find it on rcdb. Self-respect won out in the end!

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
Okay I actually hit 200 yesterday, Baron 1898 at Efteling. What a fantastic little ride that is, it's by far not the biggest B&M Dive, nor the longest, but it has a consistent theme and narrative throughout that makes for a 'complete' experience. Fantastic.

Back today for the last credit, the other side of Joris, which I hope to get some re-rides on now we've done most of the rest of the park. Incredible place by the way.

Matt N

CF Legend
Okay I actually hit 200 yesterday, Baron 1898 at Efteling. What a fantastic little ride that is, it's by far not the biggest B&M Dive, nor the longest, but it has a consistent theme and narrative throughout that makes for a 'complete' experience. Fantastic.

Back today for the last credit, the other side of Joris, which I hope to get some re-rides on now we've done most of the rest of the park. Incredible place by the way.
Congratulations @Tonkso!

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
Joris (Ice) has been teasing me all day, it was closed until 1, and then immediately an hour queue. It may be a spite at this rate, heading to Fata Morgana in hope the queue will drop a bit.

Symbolica is interesting when it breaks down half way.

gengarhaunts87

Roller Poster
next sunday i hopefully hit 85 with ArieForce One, hope to reach 110 with Jurassic World VelociCoaster, and leave closer to 115. hoping to make either bush gardens williamsburg the home of 115, or if my miracle comes true then holiday world will claim 115 with voyage.

Dan Nguyen

Roller Poster
Super Grover's Vapor Trail ended up being my 300th coaster.

It would've been Oscar's Wacky Taxi, but Sesame Place sucks at communicating when that ride is supposed to open. It was supposed to come up from maintenance this past weekend but it ended up staying closed. Huge bummer as I was really looking forward to riding it.

It would've also been Little Devil at GAdv but with just my good luck, it was also closed, probably due to staffing

Matt N

CF Legend
Super Grover's Vapor Trail ended up being my 300th coaster.

It would've been Oscar's Wacky Taxi, but Sesame Place sucks at communicating when that ride is supposed to open. It was supposed to come up from maintenance this past weekend but it ended up staying closed. Huge bummer as I was really looking forward to riding it.

It would've also been Little Devil at GAdv but with just my good luck, it was also closed, probably due to staffing
Congratulations @Dan Nguyen! I’m sorry to hear that 300 wasn’t the ride you desired, but it’s still a big milestone nonetheless!

gengarhaunts87

Roller Poster
finally back from vacation as of june 9, 2023. i left for vacation with 82 credits, and snagged 27 new credits in the process. sadly i also missed 8 credits due to either being down, my acrophobia kicking in hard, or being a kid coaster.. seriously i did several kid coasters, but fun spot orlando said no. SCREW YOU.
83 twisted cyclone
84. Georgia scorcher
85. Batman: The Ride
86. The Riddler Mindbender
87.Dahlonega Mine Train
88. Blue Hawk
89. Great American Scream Machine
90. Superman - Ultimate Flight
91. Sea Serpent (fun spot Atlanta)
92. Hurricane Coaster (fun spot Atlanta)
93. ArieForce One
94. Air Grover (busch gardens, Tampa)
95.Cheetah Hunt
96. Cobra's Curse
97.Tigris
98. SandSerpent
99. Scorpion (1st Schwarzkopf)
100. SheiKra
101. Hurricane (Fun Spot America: Kissimmee, Florida)
102. Kiddie Coaster (Fun Spot America: Kissimmee, Florida)
103. Galaxy Spin (Fun Spot America: Kissimmee, Florida)
104. Super Grover's Box Car Derby (seaworld, Orlando)
105. Pipeline the Surf Coaster
106. Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit
107. Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
108. VelociCoaster
109. White Lightning (Fun Spot America: Orlando, Florida)

VelociCoaster was supposed to be my 110th credit, but FLIPPING ORLANDO WEATHER said no credit for you.​

missed credits: dare devil dive: i was told i was to large for the restraint to come down(sadly being just a hair over 260 is to big for this coaster). goliath: my acrophobia went in overdrive mode.The Joker Funhouse Coaster: it lived up it's name of a rare credit as this was down.. ON A SUNDAY OF ALL THINGS. iron gwazi: i had lapped twisted cyclone so many times 2 days prior to this my legs were hurting, and acrophobia went ballistic. ice breaker: it was down once for mantinence, and then the 2nd because of lightning in the area.., Mako: once more acrophobia went into high gear, sea serpent: **** you fun spot orlando. i rode the kid coasters at atlanta and kissimmee no issues at all. hell they never batted 1 eye at me riding, freedom flyer: it was down, and so was my level of joy. really going to be happy 2024 with kings island and cedar point 1st visits in my sights along with my last 2 credits at busch gardens williamsburg.

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
#100 Battlestar Galactica Human - Universal Studios Singapore
#200 Troy - Toverland
#300 Ultra Twister Megaton - Greenland
#400 Gold Rush - Slagharen
#500 Shambhala - Portaventura
#600 Rocky Coaster - Suzuka Circuit
#700 HangTime - Knott's Berry Farm
#800 Twisted Cyclone - Six Flags Over Georgia
#900 Raptor - Gardaland
#1000 Hyperion - Energylandia
#1100 Spirou Racing - Parc Spirou
#1200 Mine Blower - Fun Spot America
#1300 X-Flight - Six Flags Great America
#1400 Sik - Flamingo Land
#1500 Wildcat's Revenge - Frontier City

Matt N

CF Legend
#100 Battlestar Galactica Human - Universal Studios Singapore
#200 Troy - Toverland
#300 Ultra Twister Megaton - Greenland
#400 Gold Rush - Slagharen
#500 Shambhala - Portaventura
#600 Rocky Coaster - Suzuka Circuit
#700 HangTime - Knott's Berry Farm
#800 Twisted Cyclone - Six Flags Over Georgia
#900 Raptor - Gardaland
#1000 Hyperion - Energylandia
#1100 Spirou Racing - Parc Spirou
#1200 Mine Blower - Fun Spot America
#1300 X-Flight - Six Flags Great America
#1400 Sik - Flamingo Land
#1500 Wildcat's Revenge - Frontier City
Congratulations @HeartlineCoaster! Is another epic US trip report on the way soon, by any chance?