What's new

What's for Lunch?

Pierre

Strata Poster
Poncy southern term used in topic title for majority of users :)

Basically, what's for lunch today?

I'm trying to cut down on all the crap I usually eat at work (McDonalds, Subway, Pizza e.t.c) so today its just Cheese Sandwiches and a pack of Walkers Sun Bites (Sweet Chilli flavour)

What delights have you all had today? :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Lunch today was pretty standard for me. Two toasted bread rolls with ham and cucumber, plus a handful of cherry tomatoes.

Wifey bought some little cheese sticks as a treat though, which was nice alongside it (cheese and tomato? Match made in heaven!)

I usually just have a slice of ham on bread, or in a tortilla wrap, but I was pushing the boat out today as yesterday was "big shop" day.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Attackhammer, are the Tesco meal deals £2.50 down south too?

Never had a toasted sandwich with cucumber in before, sounds all sorts of wrong.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
It's kind of like having salad in a kebab to be honest. I like the mix of hot bread and cold filling :)

No butter though...

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Pierre said:
Attackhammer, are the Tesco meal deals £2.50 down south too?

Never had a toasted sandwich with cucumber in before, sounds all sorts of wrong.
They certainly are, they are also very tasty. :--D

kimahri

CF Legend
I wanted a Chicken Sandwhich, but there wasn't any. so I gave up after 5 minutes and got a burger king.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Yeah my Friday lunch was a bit fatty.

4 mini chicken fillets and wedges from morrisons for £2 bosh!

bmac

Giga Poster
4 course lunch of chicken parmesan, tortellini alfredo, tuscan scampy, and garlic knots. Nah that's for dinner, my lunch was an italian sub with two types of ham, salami and pepperoni decked with lettuce, onions, banana peppers, oregano and parmesan cheese. For a $6 sub you can jam as much as you want on it, so...

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Had more of a lunch/dinner combo due to the obscene amount of food I had for lunch today.

Buffalo Wild Wings lunch special, 10 boneless sweet bbq wings, fries, celery and carrot sticks, and mini pretzels. That was all I ate today and it was damn good. Only $11 too.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Chicken Parmesan, like this...?

419949_10151284701140241_2082287912_n.jpg

:D

Yesterday I had really boring cheap chicken roll sandwiches and an apple so I'm having a rustlers burger today (healthy!).

I'm only having two meals a day at the minute... lunch and dinner/tea :|

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Dull lunches for me recently. Just bread and ham.

I made up for it last night though by making an awesome cheese, tomato and ham omelette.

Error

Strata Poster
Two chili dogs with a bag of lays chips, bought from a restaurant that comes into my work.

Nick P

Mega Poster
Smoked salmon with steamed vegetables, rice, and a house salad. And thats what my school had for lunch yesterday. :wink:

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Lunch today was

Salad with Pomegranate dressing
Chicken Soup
Chopped Liver
Brisket
Egg Noodles
Peas
Carrots
Apple Cake
Honey cake