What's new

Upside down celebrities

mrclam

Giga Poster
Well this made me chuckle in a "wow - that's scary" kinda way... so i thought i'd shader

http://www.freakingnews.com/Celebrities ... 2433-0.asp

For example : Lindsay Lohan:

lindsaylohan56918.jpg

bazpa

Hyper Poster
WoW that is weird, funny how most of the men look strange but still human but almost all of the women look like Aliens.

mrclam

Giga Poster
I do love that sig picture.

Team-1sig.jpg

Every one of them is trying to look scared as if somethings coming at them.. Apart from billie piper who couldnt act her way out of a paper bag who just looks like someones shoved something up her butt...

And the Tate woman on the right, she doesnt even look like she was in the photo, and was just badly photoshopped in at the last minute

PS: What on earth are you doing up at 4.30am on a school night?

Ollie

CF Legend
Some of them are pretty good, but most of them aren't as much. Still pretty cool though. I wouldn't be able to edit a picture like that.
Nice find. :)

bazpa

Hyper Poster
I hardly ever sleep any more, lucky if I get a couple of hours a night.
I was thinking of changing the sig as I've had it a while now, can't think of what I want instead though.
I think you're right about Tate not being there in the pic. They should have stuck a picture of 'Nan' in there instead - that would have sent the Daleks packing :-D

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Some of them are pretty cool, but I like Dick Cheney the best! Reminders me of the bulldog he is. :lol:
Dick-Cheney--56938.jpg