South Park Or Family Guy?

• South Park

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Mike

Giga Poster
For the umpteenth time, I prefer South Park to Family Guy.
South Park > Futurama > Family Guy > Simpsons > King of the Hill/Other.

Ali

Mega Poster
Family Guy is a thousand times better than South Park. I love how random FG is, especially the scenes with the chicken man. :--D

Snoo

The Legend
Another thing I've found Family Guy to do is take things WAY too long. Cut scenes are just drawn out WAY past the initial laughter.. which completely destroys the point of what they were doing.

They didn't start like this, but have evolved into this.. which, imo, is probably the most annoying part of the show. I can take about 2 'Peanut Butter Jelly Time' before I want to stab the writers in the eye..

wash

Mega Poster
If you enjoy Family Guy's sense of humor, then you will be entertained by this hilarious, nifty feature for hours:
wikrandomfc5.jpg

Kat

Mega Poster
I prefer family guy, its just so much more random. I do like southpark but that obsession ldidnt last longer than when I was 15/16 I think I sickened myself with it, although I will never forget the underpant gnomes....

peep

CF Legend
I love both, Family Guy is awesome because of Stewie and Brian. South Park is just random and funny too.

I have recently got back into South Park by buying seasons 1-4 on DVD and if anything I'm just astounding as to how my parents let me watch it when it was on TV (when I was like, 8). My mum was actually appalled too.

Family guy I have been a fan of for the last couple of years, the only thing that is starting to annoy me is the old pervert guy, a bit over used now.

I can't choose as they are both awesome.

I'll watch South Park over Family Guy anyday, although they're both pretty funny.

South Park is just great because I've been watching it for a long time, and I've grown to like the characters, especially Cartman who I would definitely marry if he were real. "But mommmm" <3 . But yeah, I just find the show more funny than Family Guy although it does go over the top sometimes.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
South Park has it's moments, but Family Guy is very consistent in it's humor and wins it in the end.

Slash

Giga Poster
^ LMFAO I do that to my friends all the time. Along with singing the full Assumption Song.

SnooSnoo said:
Another thing I've found Family Guy to do is take things WAY too long. Cut scenes are just drawn out WAY past the initial laughter.. which completely destroys the point of what they were doing.

I think its to make something that wasn't meant to be funny so damn bad that its hilarious. Some people go for that. Just look at Seth Macfarlane's Calvacade of Comedy (Or however the hell you say that), I find that severely un-humorous and loads of people are pissing themselves. He also likes to secretly take the piss out of the viewers like this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIYI50XDkPc&feature=PlayList&p=30FF395D2AF02364&index=5[/youtube]

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Ah this again.

Still South Park.

"But Family Guy is so random."

I'm so sick of "random" being equated as "funny." It's not. It's laziness and an inabilty to actually construct a plot line that manages to last for the whole 20 minutes.

Ben

CF Legend
I just finished watching the most recent series of Family Guy out over here. Honestly, it saw a significant drop in quality.

I'm now right this second watching an earlier season, and laughing my arse off. Am I the only one that thinks when all Meg's toys jump out her window and Sunshine Bear jumps under a lorry is funnier that the whole last series combined.

So, South Park was better if you just look at the last series of Family Guy, but up until that point, Family Guy was all kinds of awesome.

Aerith

Mega Poster
Family guy is good, but they just don't have Eric in there :--D Fat **** god he makes me laugh! :lol: