What's new

Real Madrid World | Hala Madrid | GCI Wooden Hybrid Coaster | 2024

Zibulaatio

Roller Poster

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Interestingly it only takes only half the old Bollywood property. (I assume the shape of the land area may be a sign to Barcelona fans? 😂 )

Bollywoody.jpg

cookie

Giga Poster
Hala Madrid has opened from what I can tell, since there are a few videos of the park where you see it run with guests on it. Can't seem to find any POV as of yet, though.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Hala Madrid has opened from what I can tell, since there are a few videos of the park where you see it run with guests on it. Can't seem to find any POV as of yet, though.
RCDB also says it's opened.

We usually wait for POVs or something before unstickying the thread, but as @Dubaidave says, they seem to have a strict policy against that, so I guess we'll have to do without that this time.

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
RCDB also says it's opened.

We usually wait for POVs or something before unstickying the thread, but as @Dubaidave says, they seem to have a strict policy against that, so I guess we'll have to do without that this time.

I’ve still not been. They keep saying they will give me tickets but nothing yet. Reluctant to pay for what doesn’t seem that good a park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk