What's new

Info about Ride the Comix

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyZeebub

Roller Poster
I'm looking for more info about Ride the Comix at DisneyQuest, specifically Zeebub's voice actor. I already know Dave Cohen created the characters, and I sent him an email (I've emailed him in the past, and he responded.) I also tracked down the uploader of the avatar view video on Vimeo, Justine Gentile, and emailed her. Have yet to get a response for either.

Theorized voice cast:
  • Frank Welker as Phillip Prince
  • Eartha Kitt as Mistress Khan
  • Corey Burton as Captain Bonz
  • Keith David as Zeebub
The part they have in the video of what I assume to be Zeebub's stage actually features one of his minions (the Demon Swarm; skeleton demons) and not Zeebub himself. He probably had dialogue... and I want to hear how savage it is (Megatron saying "BEG FOR MERCY" anyone??)

I weirdly find Zeebub hot for some reason... LOL

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm looking for more info about Ride the Comix at DisneyQuest, specifically Zeebub's voice actor. I already know Dave Cohen created the characters, and I sent him an email (I've emailed him in the past, and he responded.) I also tracked down the uploader of the avatar view video on Vimeo, Justine Gentile, and emailed her. Have yet to get a response for either.

Theorized voice cast:
  • Frank Welker as Phillip Prince
  • Eartha Kitt as Mistress Khan
  • Corey Burton as Captain Bonz
  • Keith David as Zeebub
The part they have in the video of what I assume to be Zeebub's stage actually features one of his minions (the Demon Swarm; skeleton demons) and not Zeebub himself. He probably had dialogue... and I want to hear how savage it is (Megatron saying "BEG FOR MERCY" anyone??)

I weirdly find Zeebub hot for some reason... LOL
Woah, that took a turn I wasn't expecting... 😳

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Disney........Quest.

Outside of me, I'm not sure how many people here even visited the place?....on a forum with moossstly UK/Eueo members too 🤔
Also, I have no idea what you're talking about because Cyberspace Mountain and the Buzz Lightyear Bumper Cars are the only things I'd ever do in there, and I assure you, I don't find Bill Nye the Science Guy..... hot 😳

DannyZeebub

Roller Poster
Also, I have no idea what you're talking about because Cyberspace Mountain and the Buzz Lightyear Bumper Cars are the only things I'd ever do in there, and I assure you, I don't find Bill Nye the Science Guy..... hot 😳
Me either! Guy destroyed matter!

Zeebub looked like a character out of Spawn or other '90s underground comics. He's my PFP, but here's a closer look:
10be4be9-4764-4a4d-9d90-1f29c146fd0d_rw_600.jpeg

Anyway, Dave got back to me. He said, "I wasn’t involved at all with production, I don’t know anything about the talent involved – that happened well after my work on it. It’s been a long time and I don’t have contact w/any of the team who did that part of the work."

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Anyway, Dave got back to me. He said, "I wasn’t involved at all with production, I don’t know anything about the talent involved – that happened well after my work on it. It’s been a long time and I don’t have contact w/any of the team who did that part of the work."
Well I suppose that's that, then. 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.