What's new

Holiday World Future Plans

NAPayne31

Mega Poster
As a park not usually mentioned to often on here, Holiday World has yet to build a follow up to the successful Voyage. They are in desperate need of a new coaster but have yet to supply. We know they held that survey about coasters but not much else has been said.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
They've built one of the world's biggest shoot the chutes, two enormous uphill water 'coaster' rides and IIRC, a giant multilane racing slide since Voyage.

They're too focused on the lawsuits between family members to determine who is going to end up in control of the park to do a big coaster project right now.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Since there is no actual news or any hint of even a rumour at the moment, I'm going to shift this into General Discussions.

NAPayne31

Mega Poster
Thanks Gavin, I wasn't sure where to place the topic so I went with best judgment. And true rollermonkey it ses like the brothers are beginning to run out due to the sudden deaths which have been tragic

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
They have been focused on the water park which is, quite frankly, their money maker. I feel like every 2 or 3 years we hear rumors of a B&M invert or hyper going in there.

As others have mentioned, they have quite the internal struggle going on right now. Hopefully they figure it out quickly now that their major competition (Kentucky Kingdom) is getting back on its feet.