What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

Richie

Hyper Poster
I'm going to see Late of the Pier tomorrow!

I actually can't wait! EEEE!

Then I'm going to see Crystal Castles on the 9th of September and CSS on the 13th of October.

I AM EXCITE :D

bob_3_

Giga Poster
^ CSS are well fun live. Lovefoxxx has awesome catsuits.

19 days till :--D Madoooooonna you got to get in line, hop, tick tock tick tock tick tock, break down. *dance*.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJTgTkF_NxA[/youtube]

bob_3_

Giga Poster
^ Whaaaat?! Why? it's like, a real highlight of her last tours.

I really hope it is good though, it doesn't look like Stuart Price is involved so much this time either. =( He's ace.

marc

CF Legend
Dunno if you read on a lot of Madonna forums you will see most fans have had enough of it now and want something different, as you say its been done on her last few tours.

Also I dont think it was a highlight of her last tour most people around me were "oh no not again" just like when she sung La Isla Bonita.

thx

Mega Poster
^Just out of interest, about how much are the tickets (won't be going), I'm just curious given her 'status' etc. as tickets for ie. Celine Dion costed 100 to 200€ here (79-168£) (which is a lot) usual prices are 50-70€ for bands like Deep Purple, Iron Maiden, Bruce Springsteen etc.

Since I last posted here I've been seeing some trance: Armin van Buuren, was great, played a bit too much progressive stuff however. He was much more interacting with the crowd and seemed happy all the time, compared to Tiësto who I saw in december, who maybe looked up twice from the decks (during 3 hrs)...

After that I saw Above & Beyond in May. They were pretty fab, played lots of own songs, which was nice and a awesome mix of Kamil Polner's Heart of Sun.
Then I went to a festival with Aly&Fila, John Fleming, Orkidea, Super 8 & Tab and Darude and some ace hardstyle acts incl.Proteus (twice voted world's best). That was pretty awesome as they had nice lasers there which were beautiful. And the hard-are was steaming hot and I am not exaggerating, however the music was out of this world, esp. the mixes of trance classics as Out of the Blue and Universal Nation.
That all made me miss Darude and most of Fleming and some of Super 8 & Tab, but don't really care as I doubt the music could've been much better (imo).

Oh and I thought long about seeing Judas Priest (again)in June (yes, my musical taste is quite varied...), then I read that they'll play today, I thought ok, might remember that, but didn't turned out I was playing minigolf when I remembered :lol:, but nah, I doubt they could've topped the previous concert from march '05.

Oh and I'm looking quite much forward to the 2-day :) from 4pm to 4 am Colors Festival in early September, incl. Tiësto, Erick Morillo, John Digweed, James Zabiela, Sander van Doorn, Markus Schulz, Stonebridge, Cosmic Gate, Ian Carey, Raul Rincon, Hoxton Whores, K Klass, Matt Darey, Markus Schössow and Alex Kunnari + a bunch of smaller acts.

Mark

Strata Poster
I would love to go see the Tiesto set at the o2 but it's an all night event and probably massively expensive...

Richie

Hyper Poster
bob_3_ said:
^ CSS are well fun live. Lovefoxxx has awesome catsuits.
I missed them when they last came to Nottingham! I nearly cried :(

I'm not liking their new album half as much as Cansei de Ser Sexy, though... so I hope they still do quite a few from their first.

By the way Late of the Pier live was AMAZING. I got to meet them afterwards as well :D

Bitter

Mega Poster
I'm going to be in the new AC/DC video which is being shot tomorrow, which I guess sort of counts.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Moscow on the 19th also, got tickets and hotel last minute for the last show of Maidens 08 Somewhere Back in Time tour, WOOOOOOOOOOO!

bob_3_

Giga Poster
n509128379_836473_2213.jpg

EEEE tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
THE DATES ARE HERE! THE MOST HIGHLY ANTICIPATED TOUR OF THE YEAR.

Slipknot, Machine Head and Children Of Bodom will hit the UK in December for what promises to be the metal tour of the year.

The tour will kick off with a two-night stay at London's Hammersmith Apollo on December 1 and run for two weeks, climaxing at Sheffield Arena on December 12.

The full list of dates is as follows:

December
01 London Hammersmith Apollo
02 London, Hammersmith Apollo
05 Cardiff, Arena
07 Birmingham, NIA
08 Glasgow, SECC
09 Manchester, MEN Arena
11 Newcastle, Metro Arena
12 Sheffield, Arena

Tickets will go on sale on August 27 at 9AM. To purchase online, please visit www.aloud.com or call the credit card hotline on 0870 998 8888.

For exclusive interviews with Slipknot, Machine Head and Children Of Bodom pick up a copy of today's Kerrang!

Lewis

Hyper Poster
Oasis tickets went on sale today.

Waiting to hear from my dad if he got some for Bournemouth on 20/21st October.

Woo :D