What's new

GhosterForce 2021: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Which days of GhosterForce 2021 will you be attending?

• Total voters

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
For old times' sake Joey, I'll give you one guess what I've brought ;) (Though they're a little out of date!!)

I had to drive around Tolworth roundabout earlier. I really dislike Tolworth roundabout.

Tulleys was fab, but busy, hence I've only just gone into bed. Big thanks @Nicky Borrill for the fastpass :)
You’re welcome, was a good shout, wouldn’t have got many done without it!!! (I learnt that the hard way… On Monday… in case you haven’t heard 🙈😂😂😂) Glad I got 7 of the 9/10 done :)

Just had breakfast, which was surprisingly decent at the services hotel!!! Gonna head park soon I think.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I’ll leave this topic open for any last minute PLANNING questions relating to the remaining days. Please put your trip reports in the new GF2021 Trip Reports topic!

Will

Strata Poster
I know some of you will say 'cheers, Will - but I am capable of looking out of the window...' but regardless, rain expected over KT16 up until around 12. I'm afraid it's going to be a fair bit heavier than yesterday's :(

There's a leaky gutter right outside my hotel room window, so it sounds a lot worse than it is in Epsom!!

Hello all!

Bit of an emergency, I purchased a ticket for the Thorpe Park CF live today, but cannot find the email with the ticket. I've got maze tickets for today and I can see the money has left my bank, but there is no record of my purchase or receipt.

Hoping to get this sorted at Thorpe customer services, but if not, would anyone have a spare ticket for Thorpe today?

Cheers!
Alex

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Hello all!

Bit of an emergency, I purchased a ticket for the Thorpe Park CF live today, but cannot find the email with the ticket. I've got maze tickets for today and I can see the money has left my bank, but there is no record of my purchase or receipt.

Hoping to get this sorted at Thorpe customer services, but if not, would anyone have a spare ticket for Thorpe today?

Cheers!
Alex
There is a way to recover all purchases on accesso using your email and phone… Will see if I can find the link….