ryan462

Hyper Poster
Berbatov has signed for Man U on a 4 year deal
Robinho has signed for Man C on a 4 year deal
Frazer Campbel is on loan at Spurs.
Newcastle have signed Cisco for up to 7.25 mil

A

Anonymous

Robiniho to city is a real good move mainly for the good of the game stopping chelsea and there spending spree on all the best players. lets hope that the top euro places are now a fight n not just given to the same 4 clubs. MR A WAS OUT BID FINALY THE SMILES OFF HIS OILY CHOPS LOL.

( I am a general fan so I suport the local clubs as I cant go to watch man u play as getting a ticket is like finding hens teeth)

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Corr...last night i was on tenderhooks. Was Robinho going Chelsea or Man City? Turns out, Man City.

And what about Berbatov? Well, he did settle at Man United. My heart skipped a few beats last night..oh, and MK Dons signed Miguel Ángel Llera :D

David

Mega Poster
Nemesis Inferno said:
I hope Palace got decent money from Soares going to Stoke...

£1.25million, which could rise to £2million. Which isn't too bad at all.

We didn't sign anyone, but hopefully we'll be able to get a few players in on loan.

Sam

Giga Poster
League one here we ****ing come. BRILIANT WARNOCK, SELL HALF THE ****ING PLAYERS, MAKE TWO GOOD SIGNINGS AND THE REST **** SIGNINGS OF PLAYERS OLDER THAN MY ****ING DAD, ****S SAKE, WHAT A ****ING LOAD OF ****, HERE'S TO A SEASON LANGUISHING IN THE BOTTOM OF THE ****ING CHAMPIONSHIP BEING BEATEN BY ****ING **** LIKE READING AND SWANSEA. GET YOUR WALLET OUT JORDAN NEXT TIME YOU ORANGE ****.

Eugh, It's so depressing.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Sam, can you remember last time we were in Blackpool and we looked at the league table? Remember where Palace where, I sense deja-vu.

But, remember the unreal run you went on after we visited Blackpool! Keep your fingers crossed mate!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
See ya next year Sam, oh wait, MK Dons will be going up to the Championship (hopefully) then.

Oh well, maybe the season after then?

A

Anonymous

King Kev has been sacked as manager of Newcastle United.

Sam

Giga Poster
Pierre said:
Sam, can you remember last time we were in Blackpool and we looked at the league table? Remember where Palace where, I sense deja-vu.

But, remember the unreal run you went on after we visited Blackpool! Keep your fingers crossed mate!

Lol cheers mate! I feel better already!!

Emmett

Giga Poster
kitsune said:

I wonder will Shearer have a go now. Who else is available at this stage, unless they try and take a manager already at a team.

Pitty Man City didn't get Berbatov last night as I would have loved to seen all the Man City fans rub it into Utd. They made it a very interesting last transfer day.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
kitsune said:

Source? As far as im aware, he's been talking with the board as he is disappointed with the transfer kitty he had. However, it may be later on that he leaves...

EDIT: No official word has come from the club, however, it is believed he has left

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
BBC have it as well...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 593683.stm

BBC Sport said:
Keegan and Newcastle part company

Manager Kevin Keegan has left Newcastle United after only eight months in charge, BBC Radio 5 Live understands.

Keegan held talks with the club's board on Tuesday amid reports he was unhappy with a lack of control over transfer activity, notably James Milner's sale.

Newcastle's only business on transfer deadline day was a £5.7m swoop for Spanish striker Xisco and the loan signing of midfielder Ignacio Gonzalez.

The ex-England boss, 57, only rejoined the club in January for a second spell.

Angry supporters gathered at St James' Park to protest at the reports of Keegan's impending departure.

The manager's relationship with owner Mike Ashley was reported to have soured in May this year, after Keegan claimed that Newcastle were unlikely to break into the top four during his time in charge.

One appointment two weeks into Keegan's tenure that caused controversy was that of executive director of football Dennis Wise, taken on board to oversee transfer activity.

BBC Radio 5 Live's Juliette Ferrington reported that the sale of players and the failure to replace them had brought the meeting to a head.

The transfer window saw the arrival of six players at Newcastle, with five players leaving the club.

Milner was one of those who left last week, transferred to Aston Villa for a fee of £12m, with Keegan admitting it had been difficult to see the 22-year-old leave.

Keegan had also supported Joey Barton, after the controversial midfielder spent 74 days in jail for an assault conviction.

Barton will also be attending a personal hearing on Friday after admitting a Football Association violent conduct charge.

Newcastle are 11th in the Premier League having picked up just four points from their opening three games.

Lewis

Hyper Poster
It's all lies. Newcastle have denied sacking him and said they want him to remain as manager.

Link:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4087272,00.html

Pierre

Strata Poster
They've denied sacking him, but has he left? They havn't denied that, they say they want him there, but doe she want to be there as a puppet?

Joke club.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^Is quite right...

Newcastle are the Geordie version of Spurs... Have always thought they're a big club when in reality they haven't won anything for years...

I think Keegan may leave anyway, he hasn't had much authority over transfers the rumours say... And apparently the statement was only issued after Ashley saw the massive uprising of Geordies hanging around outside the stadium (do they do nothing else? :lol:)

A

Anonymous

Kevs quit after he had no choice but to quit as he wasnt given any way of putting his input for players.

jamesw12

Roller Poster
BBC Sport said:
Kevin Keegan stunned owner Mike Ashley by asking for £200m to bring in David Beckham, Thierry Henry and Frank Lampard to Newcastle before he quit.

Slightly ambitous of King Kev :p

robbeal

Hyper Poster
^In all fairness, if he'd have asked Mike Ashley for 3 quid for a pint, he wouldn't have got it. Dennis Wise rules the transfers there.