What's new

CF Lives 2022 - What's Happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

Strata Poster
As luck would have it, I'm doing something in MK on the 22nd, so that *might* work :)

I *think* I managed full attendance at UK Lives in 2008, 2009 and 2010 and took great pleasure in 'unlocking that achievement' so time to get back in the game!

Last edited:

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
Sorry I skipped to the end of the topic. But any chance oaf a Blackpool trip. Mid July? Just asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hi Dave, I'm afraid not. September for the illuminations and other commitments I have over the summer.

Kage

Roller Poster
I will have to see but im going try my best to attend Ghosterforce, its been 7yrs since i have been to a CF live and it will be awsome to go back to my old coaster enthusiast roots and meet you lot again after such a long time.

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Depending on work commitments, I might try and attend the Blackpool meet.

Without intending on causing offence, do many/any people in my sort of age bracket go? Cause if I end up being significantly younger than everyone else in the group, I might feel a tad uncomfortable? I hope people understand where I'm coming from here and I don't mean to seem like a c*nt.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
As for Flamingoland, I’d say it’s unlikely due to other commitments I have other summer. Unless another team members wants to take it on?

@CrashCoaster No offence taken, I know what you mean! I would say average age is late 20’s/early 30’s. But bear in mind most of us are immature so the maturity level probably levels out! There is a mix of people, which is what always made Cf Lives so much fun, so most likely you’ll find somebody has similar non-coaster interests regardless of age. And I of course, you’re welcome to bring a friend or two if it makes you feel more comfortable.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Depending on work commitments, I might try and attend the Blackpool meet.

Without intending on causing offence, do many/any people in my sort of age bracket go? Cause if I end up being significantly younger than everyone else in the group, I might feel a tad uncomfortable? I hope people understand where I'm coming from here and I don't mean to seem like a c*nt.
Don’t worry Crash, seen a few 7 and 8 year olds knocking around, quite a few bring their kids… ;)

Only joking mate. There is definitely a few of us older ones, but there are also younger people too. Everybody just mingles though, and as Ian said, we’re all so immature that age doesn’t really matter.

My son will probably be attending a few meets from now, he’s 18. :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
For some reason I had GF down as late October in my head. But can confirm it’ll be the 15 & 16 (Thorpe Sat, Chessie Sun) October. Topic tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.