What's new

Best Independent Amusement Park in PA?

Between these six independent amusement parks in PA, which one is the best?

• DelGrosso's Amusement Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakemont Park

• Knoebels

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Waldameer

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Hersheypark

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Conneaut Lake Park (Idk if this should really count)

• Total voters

zoeycuten

Roller Poster
Tbh, I didn't know if Conneaut Lake Park should be included here, or if it was fair that Hersheypark was here, but I still added them so people wouldn't constantly point that out lol.

lom.lom.lom

Roller Poster
Hershey might not be part of a theme park chain but it is undeniably corporate. Waldameer has my fav coaster in PA!

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
I mean honestly you should have just kept Dorney and Kennywood on the list and done all the PA park because odds are Hershey or Knoebels would win anyways. 🤷‍♂️

Eyebrows

Hyper Poster
It’s Knoebels here, by a mile and a half. Hershey has a much better coaster collection, but the park layout is awful and the park itself is more often than not miserable to be in. Knoebels, on the other hand, is my favorite place on earth and could not be more different from Hershey. The staff treat you like family, they have many well preserved historic rides, and the best flat ride lineup at any park barring maybe Canada’s Wonderland. There is so much to do and the atmosphere is perfect. The food is good and cheap, attraction tickets are reasonably priced, and Phoenix is of course top notch. At any given moment there is no place I’d rather be than Knoebels Amusement Resort.