What's new

Alabama Adventure | Cheddar Chase | L&T Systems Wild Mouse | 2022

Pear

Strata Poster

CoasterHour

Roller Poster
My assumption is that this is for a new family Gravity Group, but could a family RMC Hybrid be on the table?

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Alright, speculation time. If the park is getting a new GG, I think something like Switchback with an inversion would be my hope. You get that inversion coaster the park needs, and you get a new woodie with a focus on airtime.

Twisterfan1995

Roller Poster
Alright, speculation time. If the park is getting a new GG, I think something like Switchback with an inversion would be my hope. You get that inversion coaster the park needs, and you get a new woodie with a focus on airtime.
They hinted at some ideas for potential expansion in an ACE event video from 2019 ( link: ACE Winter Warm Up Welcome & Alabama Adventure ) also mentions they were looking at eventually adding at least two of:

• A small Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter (I.e Iron Shark - they mentioned as a specific example in the video)
  • Gravity Group family wooden coaster (I.e Kentucky Flyer - they mentioned as a specific example in the video)
  • Proslide water coaster (likely similar to Mammoth or Wildebeest at Holiday World given the Koch family’s affinity for them there, and since the water park is more popular at Alabama adventure currently)
If they add any combination of the above, all of them would definitely be substantial improvements and give the park another signature attraction alongside Rampage.

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
They hinted at some ideas for potential expansion in an ACE event video from 2019 ( link: ACE Winter Warm Up Welcome & Alabama Adventure ) also mentions they were looking at eventually adding at least two of:

• A small Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter (I.e Iron Shark - they mentioned as a specific example in the video)
  • Gravity Group family wooden coaster (I.e Kentucky Flyer - they mentioned as a specific example in the video)
  • Proslide water coaster (likely similar to Mammoth or Wildebeest at Holiday World given the Koch family’s affinity for them there, and since the water park is more popular at Alabama adventure currently)
If they add any combination of the above, all of them would definitely be substantial improvements and give the park another signature attraction alongside Rampage.
I already know that, but my speculation is basically a combination of a Eurofighter and a GG woodie thats unique.