What's new

Theme Park App ideas?

ImRyyuk

Roller Poster
Hello fellow amusement park enthusiasts! 😁

As a young developer and a passionate fan of amusement parks, I have embarked on an exciting side project: creating a mobile application centered around the thrilling world of amusement parks.

While I have some initial ideas for features and functionality, I believe the true success of this app lies in catering to the needs and desires of fellow park-goers like you. That's why I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on what you would like to see in an amusement park mobile app.

Whether it's enhancing the overall park experience, including ride descriptions, fun facts, rating and share your experiences, providing interactive maps, incorporating a feature where users can keep track of the number of times they have ridden each attraction or visited a park, or anything else that would make your visit more enjoyable, please feel free to share your ideas and let me know what features you would find valuable in such an application.

Your input will not only help me shape this project but also ensure that it becomes a valuable resource for all amusement park enthusiasts.

Thank you in advance for your contributions, and I look forward to your creative suggestions and insights.

Best regards,

ImRyyuk.

A passionate developer and amusement park aficionado 🎢

Heth

Mega Poster
I wonder if you might get more responses if you yourself work out what your USP is for this app? What would it do?

I feel like "an app about theme parks" is very vague.

I think you need to ask yourself a few questions:

- Why would I want to use your app over existing websites that log rides?
- Why would I download your app for a park visit when there are already official park apps?
- How do you get a license to use park maps?

@Heth is very correct on this. You need to have permission from the parks to develop any type of map work or materials from them.

This is quite a crowded space already, with parks either using in house dev teams, dedicated attraction app providers or outsourcing to large, existing app developers.

If you want to develop an app just for enthusiasts then you can use all the information available to you on say, rcdb, to create one; but as someone that works within the theme park app space, I highly recommend that you look at a career with an existing theme park app Dev company/team.