What's new

Legoland Windsor Future Developments

Bowser

Mega Poster
Went to Legoland yesterday, don't think there's been any work on the ride since the post above (not surprisingly) and nothing was going on. Both tracks look finished up to the lift hill and end spikes. I imagine they need to close the Duplo area to build the latter so are waiting till the park closes next week.

Took a few photos whilst running past but can only seem to upload 1 at a time.

1703928278145.png

Niles

Giga Poster
Little news but an application has been submitted by Legoland for the Installation of solar photovoltaic car port canopies.

The generated electricity will serve the first phase of the Woodland Village and contribute 13% of the Resort's total annual energy demand.
GD6N8CsXIAA74u7.jpeg
GD6N8CYWEAADV1y.jpeg
Source

Niles

Giga Poster
Its looking fantastic, the coaster itself should be great fun but dam that is a massive "minifigure", honestly the more I see of the coaster the more I'm excited as now those lift hills are in its looking pretty big. Great year for coasters in the UK 😍

Reactions: JMW

Joelpagett

Mega Poster
This expansion looks really dull.

They could have done something really fun with it, but all in all, it just looks like the same accommodation with different decals.

I'm sure it will still cost £400.00 a night - excluding breakfast, tickets and parking.

Lukas D

Roller Poster
I'm pretty pleased. There's a lot of design elements they have never used (the studs on the rooflines and atticas, the green roofs, the 3d planks, the sculpted trees look amazing) and overall, there seems to be more variety in terms of typologies and room types than I had expected.

Joelpagett

Mega Poster
Unless I missed something, I thought it was meant to be themed to cops and robbers?

Would have been a cooler theme in my opinion, and could have worked the mansion into it too.

However, whatever the theme, it is 2 very much needed roller coasters for LW, which should be welcomed with open arms!

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Unless I missed something, I thought it was meant to be themed to cops and robbers?

Would have been a cooler theme in my opinion, and could have worked the mansion into it too.

However, whatever the theme, it is 2 very much needed roller coasters for LW, which should be welcomed with open arms!
Yeah I thought that too, hope it has one queue that splits in the station rather than two