What's new

What Started As A Matterhorn Question And Is Now A Merged General Discussion On What Counts as Coaster Credit

Jae22

Roller Poster
Dunno how controversial this is, but I count standup to floorless conversions as being two separate credits. i.e I have Mantis and Rougaroo as separate entries in my count.
Along that line, what is your thought on Avalanche Run to Disaster Transport conversion? I haven't heard much discussion on that, but they also fealt like different experiences.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Separate Sides of a Mobius Loop as Multiple Credits: Yes
Splitting hairs here, but what if a park operates their Mobius Loop coaster like Mirabilandia operates (or operated, it's been almost 10 years since I last visited) Master Thai? Two distinct stations were built, but they were only using one, thus letting the riders ride both sides without ever leaving their seat.

rob666

Hyper Poster
Along that line, what is your thought on Avalanche Run to Disaster Transport conversion? I haven't heard much discussion on that, but they also fealt like different experiences.
It was the same ride, just in a shed.

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
I'm finally out of denial and I no longer count relocations as different creds. Probably should never have even done that but we learn as we go on.

It's done unspeakable things to my #100 though... from my #5 ranked to my #99 ranked. Let's hope the same doesn't happen with #200!
1648808662988.png

Will

Strata Poster
^
Yeah, finding out things were relocations etc. has ****ed mine up a couple of times.
I have no idea what my actual milestone coasters were as the spreadsheet is not failsafe (even I can't remember the order I rode things in on trips a decade ago!!)