What's new

What is your favourite type of theme park merch?

What is your favourite type of theme park merch?

• T-shirts, hoodies, hats

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Prints, posters, postcards

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Coffee mugs, shot glasses, tea towels

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Books, CD's etc

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Ride models, K'NEX, replicas

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Old ride parts

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Sandman

Giga Poster
Just keeping it simple for this one, what is your fave type or merch to buy at parks?

Are there any particular collections you have built up over the years?

I've left maps off the list for this one as they aren't really "merch" as such.

I tend to avoid things like theme park clothing and mugs as I don't often find the quality to be any good and I'm not someone who really walks around with bold designs on clothing etc.
I do however have a small collection of "sentimental" items, such as some old postcards and a ride sign from the old Frontierland park (my childhood local).

Skyye

Mega Poster
I usually stick to shirts honestly. The only amusement park-related merch that isn't clothing are my three made to thrill posters, a TTD keychain (which broke recently :( ) and a SDC keychain that's slowly kinda falling apart.

Will

Strata Poster
^
True - I did used to enjoy a good pint of locally brewed Nemesis beer :)

Shame they don't still make the drink that I gather existed back in the nineties, but I doubt liquorice flavouring attracted many people who weren't me!!

Sandman

Giga Poster
^

Shame they don't still make the drink that I gather existed back in the nineties, but I doubt liquorice flavouring attracted many people who weren't me!!

Out of interest, do any theme parks still sell their own brews? Could actually be a good stocking filler for next year!

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Erm... Magnets, I collect magnets, but it isn't listed :/

^

If you're talking about Peakstone's Rock Nemesis, they absolutely do still make it, and I have had it on my bar regularly until Covid struck... (I can still get it now, just haven't got around to ordering it recently)

As well as Submission, Oblivion, Black Hole, and Chained Oak :)

Last edited: