What's new

dixhuit

Roller Poster
@dixhuit to say that the management board of the park has no problem with is kinda wrong. It ruins their whole communication plan and it's also a confidential document. So i guess that they are pretty pissed about it

I will not remove the picture from here because it's already too late.
If you have to leak stuff to people don't send them directly the pictures (show them on your phone IRL) or just don't do it. If the reason of the leak is because of a beef or something else it's not my problem

Like @CrashCoaster said your reaction confirmed that the leaked plans where real. If you haven't reacted like this people might've thought of a fake and I would have been the only one in trouble for sharing a fake document.

In short: I will not delete and if I see some other stuff made from these plans (Edit/NL2 recreation) I will still post these here.
This image been on french twitter for a week. If the board management wanted this image down, trust me they would have done it.

They’re pissed at the employee that leaked it. He just wanted to show off the little power he had to fan pages and blogs.

And now he’s about to get fired so he’s sending his lapdog barking everywhere to delete it.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
My view on this subject is generally somewhat indifferent and I've not got the remotest of interest is pandering to some sort of social media grudge. If others are correct that this has already posted in plenty of other places then it is, in all reality, too late.

Here's what I'm going to do - I'm going to hide the photo within @Us3rmane's post. @burningsatellite please PM me with concrete and concise evidence for the reason it needs to be removed, and I will permanently remove the photo. If I haven't received this PM within 12 hours from the time of this post being published, I'll reinstate the photo. Please keep in mind how far the leak has already spread.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Yea so park officials did tell the Dutchie Website that this is indeed legit and a Hot Racer, and we can expect details to be officially revealed soon enough;

Indy

Hyper Poster
Well, groundwork is officially underway on the Exotic World expansion and new Hot Racer footers (presumably launch track) have been poured.

Sooo... Construction?

View attachment 24084
For what it’s worth, I’m not so sure that’s for the coaster. There are no anchor rods in those footers.

EDIT:

And if it is for a coaster, those footers are more in line with Gerstlauer's design and construction. Below is a photo from construction of Storm for comparison:

1681067052035.jpeg
Original post containing photo

Last edited:

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
To be fair, we don't know what Hot Racer launch track footers look like at ground level yet. They might indeed be Gerstlauer style, we just don't have a real world example yet. The amount of supports on the sole existing Hot Racer's launch seems in line with the dense amount of linear footers pictured above, though:
1681094768201.png

cookie

Giga Poster
Great. When I thought I would never have to go back, they install Europe's only single rail coaster (for now). The park was good but it's literally in the middle of nowhere.
AFAIK, RCDB doesn’t count Hot Racers as single rail coasters, or at least they don’t with the one at Luna Park. I guess it’s since they still use two sets of circular rails that are fused together with a thick spine.

Last edited:

Indy

Hyper Poster
For what it’s worth, I’m not so sure that’s for the coaster. There are no anchor rods in those footers.

EDIT:

And if it is for a coaster, those footers are more in line with Gerstlauer's design and construction.
It would be a drastic shift from how Intamin has almost always done their footers and it would be inconsistent with what they did for Big Dipper.
Just here to eat my words. I'm very surprised that they would shift their design approach so much, but alas, they have.