What's new

Universal's Epic Universe | Orlando USA | Theme Park

emoo

Hyper Poster
The promo video did indeed confirm what most expected plus loads of details that many have been waiting for, including:

Electricity can be seen going through wires in the village up to the manors tower

The fly through goes no further than the manors entrance & doesn't show the ride itself. We have a visual confirmation of the expected ride seats in the promo and the blog gives a basic plot overview. Apparently this is using the most 'technologically advanced animated figures that have ever been built' (with no qualifier yet to say that Universal have built)' that needed with some new tech.

Some cool pics and info here: https://blog.discoveruniversal.com/...out-dark-universe-at-universal-epic-universe/

904x705-5.jpg

The windmill goes on fire every 20 mins and, love this detail, will use different type of gas ratios depending on the time of day to provide the best effect possible.

They are really pushing the scary side to this land, excellent. They did however emphasise the spinning coaster is a family ride with a 40 inch height requirement.

Last edited:

Ries

Mega Poster
This is by far the part of Epic Universe I am the most excited about.
Really coming along nicely. I like the atmosphere, landscaping, architecture.

and the animatronic seen in the new clip is already looking incredible.

Ollie

CF Legend
Chronos entry structure above the park entrance is nearly at its full height.
GQw5zOMWgAAMlXQ

Source

Photo from inside the park at ground level giving off an idea of how tall some of the entry portals to the lands are
GQ4FwQIXIAAFPUv

Source

Helios Grand Hotel is shaping up nicely
GQqvjwAXwAA8uNx

Source

InvertsAreMyJam

Mega Poster

Haven’t watched the video yet, I’ll edit this post with my thoughts later.

EDIT: Well, I guess they filmed this video before the Starfall Racers name change 😂

emoo

Hyper Poster
Its the same video as released on 30 January. Its now unlisted and comments turned off so perhaps set live in error (or the weirdest response data gathering experiment if an option B is needed).

No updated drone shots or latest pics either, but we do have Bio back in the air again with some Chronos updates

GRL4HHaW0AANqTV.jpg

GRL5049XwAANm_i.jpg

Its a silly name isn't it but you can call yourself whatever, or be whoever you want to be.

Last edited:

InvertsAreMyJam

Mega Poster
Its the same video as released on 30 January. Its now unlisted and comments turned off so perhaps set live in error (or the weirdest response data gathering experiment if an option B is needed).
Ah, that makes sense. I thought it was weird they were releasing a video like this now.