What's new

Tommy Wiseau Music (so bad it's good)

James F

Hyper Poster
We've all heard bad songs right? songs that we instantly dislike as soon as they hit our ears.

Now, we all have different tastes and subjective opinions on what makes for "good music", whether it be a genre thing or related to our age.

However, every now and then comes a song that is so bad that it transcends all music tastes. These are the songs that unite people.

These are the songs that are so bad that they are good. Think of these songs and videos as "The Room" of popular music. To be honest from my own point of view I think there are qualities of these songs which are actually good and no one can deny there entertainment value, which at the end of the day is what the music industry is: entertainment.

Let's start of with the newest song. 'Chin up High' by Ame Bibabi. Featuring all the regulars at your local weatherspoon. (not having a go, I love a good Tennessee burger) just try getting this hook out of your head after you've heard it.

It's So Cold in the D by Tbaby. I feel bad for including this. The song is actually quite meaningful and must mean a lot to the artist, but it's the production and music video which land it here. No one is rapping/singing? on the beat here, but it's the transitions between that versus and chorus that make this so iconic.

About A Girl - Puddle of Mudd. This is basically me in the car.

I no she wants me back - R.A.E.D . It feels as if 5 songs are all playing at the same time and none of them are good, but you can't deny the man's got moves.

Caught in the Act - Farrah Abraham. I am convinced Farrah is a time traveller, everyone laughed at her in 2008, but now this is the new standard.

Go 4 It - Corey Feldman. I am sorry, but I had to include it.

I would also include 'The Wal Mart Song' by Mr Ghetto, but I fear that it's content could get me banned, so if you're curious you'll have to view that at your own peril.

I am by no means shaming these people or simply making them the butt of a joke, these songs and videos always cheer me up. I'd rather listen to a well intentioned, but terrible song than a mediocre hit with no heart.

I am sure there is a few that I have missed, there is a ton of wild stuff out there.

James F

Hyper Poster
I actually enjoyed those songs , but that first video was very awkward.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk