What's new

Six Flags Qiddiya| Saudi Arabia | Theme Park

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The hell is that cheese grate track design? Or is the angle deceiving me?
I think you're seeing two running rails and two equipment mounting points - expertly annotated here:
riOEW0J.png

Lofty

CF Legend
That's also really wide track. Could we potentially see winged seats? Or do we think it could just be a really wide train design?

dcxs

Roller Poster
Im gussing the lift hill will use LSMs like Maverick, more lift less launch. Might be cheaper or at least a more simple design then the worlds longest cable lift.

Efteldingus

Mega Poster
Im gussing the lift hill will use LSMs like Maverick, more lift less launch. Might be cheaper or at least a more simple design then the worlds longest cable lift.
Not a brilliant idea to put the world's longest chain/cable lift in a desert😅

Lofty

CF Legend
That drop looks particularly shallow to me. It's potentially the angle, or is in fact shallow. Let's face it, we all don't really care about this part of the ride. It's that ****ing revolting drop from the cliff and that big ol' dirt airtime hill we wanna see.

BenJacobs

Roller Poster
That drop looks particularly shallow to me. It's potentially the angle, or is in fact shallow. Let's face it, we all don't really care about this part of the ride. It's that ****ing revolting drop from the cliff and that big ol' dirt airtime hill we wanna see.

If it’s shallow then it could mean going over it with some speed after the launch, so could be some good airtime.