What's new

Six Flags Qiddiya| Saudi Arabia | Theme Park

Nitefly

Hyper Poster
There’s a point at which a ride can be so bombastic in what it achieves then there isn’t really any need for it to have a well rounded layout:

- Stealth is absurdly short (in duration and height compared to its bigger brothers) yet punchy enough to stand on its own feet.

- Millennium Force doesn’t have a focus on airtime or intense manoeuvres beyond speed, but the height and speed make it a spectacle in its own right.

Falcon’s Flight is big and fast enough to be more ‘Millennium Force’ than ‘The Big One’.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
I'm very excited for this park and not just because I'm going to be living about 30 minutes away from this park when it opens.

Beyond Falcon's Flight, which despite potential layout blandness is likely to be pretty incredible, you've got the GCI, the launched Intamin with the spike, the biggest Vekoma tilt coaster they've ever built (biggest Vekoma in general), and a huge amount of other rides and attractions. Ride uptime is going to be my primary concern, I think, but I'm excited to be in a position to (hopefully) visit many times to avoid any closures and report back to the community at large.

Steely Dan

Mega Poster
- Millennium Force doesn’t have a focus on airtime or intense manoeuvres beyond speed, but the height and speed make it a spectacle in its own right.

Falcon’s Flight is big and fast enough to be more ‘Millennium Force’ than ‘The Big One’.

Second this.

Enthusiasts who love MF, are probably in for the ride of their lives aboard FF.

Enthusiasts who find MF to be a boring, forceless, meandering mine train on steroids will probably not be terribly enthralled with FF.