What's new

Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

Strata Poster
I have no idea who these people are :D

...but talking about meeting songstresses who belong in this thread gives me an excuse to dig this out!
Shame her music's been bloody awful for the last two years though.
gabap.jpg

(...I have no idea what's going on with my face!!)

Will

Strata Poster
I'm not certain how these two ended up presenting motorsport coverage this year, as I genuinely don't think they know that much about the sport.
I'm not complaining though...

1636482067746.png

1636481951653.png

Will

Strata Poster
@Nicky Borrill - I'm sure I mentioned this girl's name at least once when I was winding you up in Poland, and since it's bedtime...

tumblr_inline_pi9pqkKl7W1sd7qjk_250.gifv

tumblr_inline_pi9pqz1XBo1sd7qjk_250.gifv

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
@Nicky Borrill - I'm sure I mentioned this girl's name at least once when I was winding you up in Poland, and since it's bedtime...

tumblr_inline_pi9pqkKl7W1sd7qjk_250.gifv

tumblr_inline_pi9pqz1XBo1sd7qjk_250.gifv
I don't remember... But mate, I was totally obsessed with Skins back in the day, (have re-watched since too,) and she played a great character!!!

She's a very pretty girl, but I've always been more of an Effy or Cassie kinda guy... Glutton for punishment me 🙈;)

Will

Strata Poster
I'm aware this topic has just become me entertaining myself, but I just saw the Boots Christmas advert and have now TOTALLY forgotten what I was just about to do.

I know I overuse this phrase, but that woman's eyes could cause traffic accidents...

Will

Strata Poster
There's two types of people I put in this thread, and I think she's on the 'wouldn't still be interested next morning' list, along with the motorsport pundits.
Not half as disinterested as she'd be though 😅 😅

Will

Strata Poster
Like I said, A Dog's Journey was on last night.

tumblr_pm7fxkJCEH1t8k05h_1280.jpg

Get well soon <3

...in other news, I've just seen what the singer from Pale Waves looks like and I wouldn't kick her out of bed. Something tells me I'm not her type though. I think it might be her lyrics...

Will

Strata Poster
I've just put on the Harry Potter reunion.

Emma Watson, like Hayley Williams, is one of the most annoying people on the planet in my opinion. But for the purpose of this topic, I'll overlook that.

See also Evanna Lynch, who's about as far from my usual type as you can get.

Will

Strata Poster
Isolation is boring.

square

In 2014, I stayed in a Travelodge for work and the receptionist got me to fill in a survey. One question was 'Was there anything you would like to find in your room that was not provided?'. No prizes for guessing my facetious answer - which apparently confused the **** out of the hotel manager :D

In 2013, my brother played guitar on a song for the Teenage Cancer Trust - I sent the link to a load of semi-famous people. Only one retweeted me <3

I'm also still VERY jealous of the handful of CFers who were at the Extremis / Thirteen media events and got to rub shoulders with her.

Will

Strata Poster
I got some junk mail from Scottish Widows yesterday, which wasn't all bad news.
article-2544411-1AE0FEA000000578-233_306x457.jpg

I was having a weird conversation with Jordan recently about the best an actor has ever looked in a particular film role and she quipped that this was 'like a bot had designed a woman for me' I don't give a monkeys about your bra size when your eyes are that big...
s-l400.jpg

...and Spotify decided to play me 'Shut up and Let me go' yesterday and I remembered why that song gave me inappropriate thoughts in my student days.

Will

Strata Poster
I have a lot of conversations about Kathryn Prescott, few of them repeatable - you don't have to remember them all :p

(...I do hope she's not a closet goon and never finds this topic :p )

Will

Strata Poster
^
I sent her a Get Well card that I wrote while I had 'Covid brain' - she knows how I feel :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.