What's new

Parque Warner Madrid | Gotham City Escape | Intamin Launch Coaster | 2023

ZendrYz

Roller Poster
An inside source has told me that there will be be smoke effects on the first launch of the coaster, this after a waterfall idea was discarded due to contact of water with the track. Also it will have a unique inversion in the world, the first inversion is called an "Outward Banked Diving Corckscrew" and there will be a Zero G Stall over the pathway

Matt N

CF Legend
Nathan Graveson... isn't that Intamin Forever up to his old tricks again?
Possibly so… if you put “Nathan Graveson Intamin” into Google, the first thing that comes up is their CF profile: https://coasterforce.com/forums/members/intamin-forever.47106/about

And the only other vaguely relevant result that came up was my post in TowersStreet’s SW9 thread about Nathan Graveson announcing his employment at Merlin Magic Making.

@Intamin Forever could well be an Intamin designer for all we know, though… in fact, I’d guess they could well be! Their username certainly suggests enthusiasm for the company, and I remember them dropping hints about Intamin projects on here in the past…

Matt N

CF Legend
Regarding the recent news and some speculation, I would like to set the path straight. I have been working for Intamin since 2012 and just left in 2021, this job was the best time of my life and really regret leaving, even though I feel I have done my duty for that company. The announcement made on the Theme Park Predictions comment section was a mistake and I should not of told the public about this, which I very much regret. I know my past has been very mixed and especially on this forum and I know many of you will be sceptical about me an what I do for a living. That comment should have been sent as an email to the owner of that Youtube Channel and not posted on public comments. I am reserving this information for close friends and family only and I have to keep my job private, especially when it comes to what is involved. This has been a difficult few days for me and I understand your excitement and speculation for the future, but that being said, I should not have shared that information with the public. At this time I have to announce my departure from this Forum and social media and it is with great sadness that I am doing so. For those who want to judge or be sceptical I hope the future is bright for you aswell. So goodbye for now and look to the future.
Thank you very much for your contributions on here over the years @Intamin Forever; I’ve certainly valued them!

I can only wish you the best of luck for your future career path with Merlin Magic Making, and well done on what has clearly been a very prosperous career with Intamin!

FistedColossus

Hyper Poster
you-really-think-someone-would-do-that-and-tellies-29582615.png

Matt N

CF Legend
You’d believe that gullible is written on your ceiling wouldn’t you?
I admittedly don’t have the best lie detection skills, but @Intamin Forever does seem to have good sources on things (they’ve predicted things correctly in the past, as far as I remember), and made some good contributions in the past, so I believed that they were someone to trust.

If I have been had, however, I’ll happily stand up and admit that I was wrong… I’ll admit there may well be some backstory here that I’m not aware of, given that they say that their “past [was] very mixed”…
I know you can never fully confirm the validity of anyone posting anything on the internet, but I’d like to think that most people would be honest when posting online.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Regarding the recent news and some speculation, I would like to set the path straight. I have been working for Intamin since 2012 and just left in 2021, this job was the best time of my life and really regret leaving, even though I feel I have done my duty for that company. The announcement made on the Theme Park Predictions comment section was a mistake and I should not of told the public about this, which I very much regret. I know my past has been very mixed and especially on this forum and I know many of you will be sceptical about me an what I do for a living. That comment should have been sent as an email to the owner of that Youtube Channel and not posted on public comments. I am reserving this information for close friends and family only and I have to keep my job private, especially when it comes to what is involved. This has been a difficult few days for me and I understand your excitement and speculation for the future, but that being said, I should not have shared that information with the public. At this time I have to announce my departure from this Forum and social media and it is with great sadness that I am doing so. For those who want to judge or be sceptical I hope the future is bright for you aswell. So goodbye for now and look to the future.
Do you get enjoyment out of compulsive lying?

Matt N

CF Legend
I apologise if I’m being ignorant or come across ill-informed, but; where exactly does the animosity towards and distrust of @Intamin Forever stem from, if you don’t mind me asking?

As I said above, I feel like there’s a backstory here that I’m missing…

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
I apologise if I’m being ignorant or come across ill-informed, but; where exactly does the animosity towards and distrust of @Intamin Forever stem from, if you don’t mind me asking?

EDIT: Two other examples:
https://coasterforce.com/forums/thr...ed-dreamworld-buzzsaw-2022.44913/post-1114401 (I don't believe Gumbuya World is his estate.)
https://coasterforce.com/forums/thr...nstall-a-new-ride-for-2022.45010/post-1116564 (Over Georgia announced absolutely nothing for 2022.)

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster

Not an once of believable story there; especially with facts (such as the actual designer of Velocicoaster) available and there is no way any industry professional would be going around YouTube comments and forums to boast and break their NDAs. Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to realise he is just an attention seeker, and that's before you even get to the other examples Lori just linked.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Anyways...

Been a while since I did a progress update. Here is what is currently built on the ride:
screenshot-2022-08-24-22-22-51.pngscreenshot-2022-08-24-22-23-21.png

And here is my prediction/precreation of what's to come:

screenshot-2022-08-24-22-28-46.png
screenshot-2022-08-24-13-02-33.png

After the tophat, I believe it will do a fast s-bend, an airtime hill, and then some kind of sideways-banked dive loop that ends in the trench. This "prediction" is based on this video from Jerez Coaster Adventures:

While incredibly blurred, you can 100% make out certain sections of the ride:
11:20 - Launch 1 out of the building. "Outward banking corkscrew" element is clearly deducible, with the bank to the right and corkscrew rolling to the left.
11:37 - Post-tophat s-bend, airtime hill, and side-dive loop.
12:32 - wave turn, launch 3, rising s-bend, and inverted stall over the pathway.

When I first saw that video from Jerez, I wrote it off very fast as I thought there was no way the POV he was reacting to could be legit... but it's been dead on so far.