What's new

New Kid-based SF park for New England?

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Someone on Discord noticed that there was a new page on the Six Flags website, with the tag 'Springfield'. Right now, this website just says "Access Denied", however scrolling down to the bottom gives you some links you're able to click on, including the Rides and Directions tabs. The Rides page essentially talks about "Junior Thrills" and "Storyland Adventures", but lists no rides. This would confirm the kid-based aspect of the park. The Entertainment tab lists every single attraction in the Six Flags chain, which was rather fun to look at. The Directions tab tells us that the park will be called Kids World, and that it'll be located in Springfield, Massachusetts.

https://www.sixflags.com/springfield

I'm sure we'll learn more on August 30th with the rest of the SF Announcements.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Massachusetts? Facebook post I saw made it sound like it was Springfield, New York. About an hour West of Albany or two from Great Escape.

Springfield MA, while the second or third biggest city in the state...is ghetto. Like, ghettttttoooo.

Edit: the directions page even makes reference to Albany, New York. Not Massachusetts

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
I believe SFNE is near Springfield, MA so I'd guess this may just be an expansion or refurb to any existing kids areas in SFNE, rather than a brand new park.

WhollyRudeTech

Roller Poster
I believe SFNE is near Springfield, MA so I'd guess this may just be an expansion or refurb to any existing kids areas in SFNE, rather than a brand new park.

Wouldn’t the url be sixflags.com/NewEngland/Springfield if that was the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro