What's new

Most rides you've ever had on one attraction in a day?

RestlessRider

Roller Poster
Damn, 22 rides on I305 must have worn you out.
Yeah, the hardest part was repeatedly greying out on the first turn, but it was a walk-on all day, and I could get off and get right back on. I just couldn't help myself because I love the ride. What did stop me eventually was the OTSR which left decent-sized welts on my collar bone!

James F

Hyper Poster
A bit of an update

I got 12 rides on Kondaa last month. I only had a few hours at Walibi Belgium and seen as I had only been there a year before, I thought I would make best of the opportunity to get as many re-rides as possible.

I also managed 10 on Ride to Happiness the day before, could of done more but the rattle was getting to me a bit.

Inverting_Thrills

Mega Poster
As a theme park enthusiast, I can definitely relate to your love of riding your favourite attractions. There's just something so exhilarating about experiencing a ride multiple times in a row and picking up on all the details you might have missed on your first ride. To answer your question, the highest number of rides I've ever had on one attraction in a single day was actually on a roller coaster at my local theme park. It was a slow day at the park, so my friends and I were able to ride the coaster a whopping 17 times in a row without ever having to leave the ride vehicle.

Yes, Yes, Yes, we get it you have access to AI.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Imagebarryscott.jpeg

And the dirt is gone.