What's new

Happy Valley Shenzhen | Unknown | Mack Power Splash

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
The splashdown mechanisms look a bit different on this one. This new one only has two pumps to pump out the water unlike Pulsar which has four, and there are only five dams to let water flow into the area, whereas Pulsar has six.

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
I come from two years in the future (sorry, so very sorry for the bump): The coaster is open (ironically, the RCDB listing shows it opened on the day the last post in this thread was posted) and the name is.....

...Power Splash.
aagvqie.jpg

Yeah.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I come from two years in the future (sorry, so very sorry for the bump): The coaster is open (ironically, the RCDB listing shows it opened on the day the last post in this thread was posted) and the name is.....

...Power Splash.
View attachment 12964

Yeah.
At least they were decent enough to buy the model with the turntable, unlike the cheap-asses at Six Flags.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Oh boy, have I got news for you
Oh, I know about SFOT retrofitting the station to include the turntable. It is such dumb business decision to buy a ride for a large park with the lowest capacity setting, then building it, realising what a ****-up you did and then spending a lot of money that you wouldn't have spent otherwise if you had ordered the proper version of the ride in the first place.

Eyebrows

Hyper Poster
Oh, I know about SFOT retrofitting the station to include the turntable. It is such dumb business decision to buy a ride for a large park with the lowest capacity setting, then building it, realising what a ****-up you did and then spending a lot of money that you wouldn't have spent otherwise if you had ordered the proper version of the ride in the first place.
Oh, I know. I was just making a joke cause of how funny this whole situation is to me.