What's new

Furuviksparken | Lightning | Vekoma Family Coaster | 2023

Lofty

CF Legend
It appears that the second lap seems to navigate the track a little bit quicker than the first... but it surprisingly doesn't.

My geeky side won and I just roughly timed the car leaving the launch to hitting the break run, and it's nearly bang on 30 seconds on each of the laps.

Looks like a really fun coaster for the younger generation.

rctneil

Roller Poster
Rode this several times yesterday. It's a really fun and very smooth ride. Was super popular and is a great fit for the park. Didn't go down once as far as I saw.

I can see this getting cloned around as all the supports stop at the lowest point at the same height, with concrete footers filling in the extra height so this can be placed in a variety of locations.

Ries

Mega Poster
Together with the Wild Big Bear hunting (?) thing from Dollywood, these are really nice coasters.
Track looked odd at first, but I started to like it. And the ride looks extremely smooth.

rctneil

Roller Poster
Together with the Wild Big Bear hunting (?) thing from Dollywood, these are really nice coasters.
Track looked odd at first, but I started to like it. And the ride looks extremely smooth.
The track definitely looks strange but it is really smooth. I liked the detail in the front car with the speedometer and fuel guages. Shame they don't move with the ride though.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Pleasant little park this, and Lightning looks like a great addition. That sign is 👌
Not a cred I'll be jumping on a plane to go and ride any time soon, got a few somewhat bigger fish to fry than that, but I hope it's a success for them.