What's new

Fuji-Q | Zokko | Intamin Multi-Launch Motorbike | 2023

Indy

Hyper Poster
Yeah, it’s definitely Intamin. My theory was pretty quickly proven wrong back in August. 😆

Efteldingus

Mega Poster
I wonder how many trains it will be able to run when at full capacity. With that much track there have to be quite a number of blockzones as well I'd imagine🤔

StevenX

Roller Poster
This still feels like such an un-FujiQ attraction to me, although I think it'll be great fun. It's just kind of inconsistent with their history of chasing very extreme record breakers and doesn't really fit the vibe of the park. Perhaps that's the point.

Gazza

Giga Poster
But don't they do random stuff too, like the Naruto Dark ride, Fuji Airways, Neon genesis walkthrough....
I think futuristic motorbikes is exactly their vibe.

This still feels like such an un-FujiQ attraction to me, although I think it'll be great fun. It's just kind of inconsistent with their history of chasing very extreme record breakers and doesn't really fit the vibe of the park. Perhaps that's the point.
I know we all wanted an AXIS or Intamin Blitz or something else completely insane, but this fills out their coaster lineup nicely.
4 Extreme Coasters, 1 Kiddie Coaster, 1 Family Invert and this Launched Intamin will make this park even more accessible to the GP while providing another fun but less intense experience for enthusiasts.
I just really hope they have this ready to go soon and can fix Do Dodonpa before I get there in early may!

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Trackwork was completed not too long ago in this mess of a layout. Is it a local requirement that all of the park’s launches be enclosed? This ride had three outdoors launch tracks and framework is going up around all of them, just like Takabisha and Do Dodonpa;
C2366726-8B6A-4F11-B36B-F5802955DF99.jpeg
7848C2C9-1B0A-47EF-82CD-34B39784D7DB.jpeg
15CB9469-8159-413C-8765-AF8D6C815F08.jpeg
20565D8E-F79D-4D43-BB30-59191C515DC3.jpeg
4C6EA17D-9AD2-4ACB-96AA-CEEE5C81F869.jpeg
1B0D90C0-5303-412E-B962-42E6C71DFEA4.jpeg
E63B93CB-D2B5-4791-AE0F-52D64F74A1AC.jpeg
Source & Source & Source

Sick Takabisha shot from the same account, sometimes you’ve got to stop digging for construction pics and appreciate great photography;
740049AE-FBB8-487F-957E-53C70EDB86E7.jpeg

Last edited:

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
I'm quietly hopeful this will be a really good ride. Not like top line thrills as some of the other coasters at the park are but these Intamins are usually great fun (Yukon quad, and jet ski rescue for example) and this seems to fit that mold nicely but with a few more tricks up its sleeve.

Like a lower budget Potter at IOA but with a more thrilling layout and no pre pubescent boy wizard getting in the way.

Trackwork was completed not too long ago in this mess of a layout. Is it a local requirement that all of the park’s launches be enclosed? This ride had three outdoors launch tracks and framework is going up around all of them, just like Takabisha and Do Dodonpa;
View attachment 22583
View attachment 22584
View attachment 22585
View attachment 22586
View attachment 22587
View attachment 22588
View attachment 22589
Source & Source & Source

Sick Takabisha shot from the same account, sometimes you’ve got to stop digging for construction pics and appreciate great photography;
View attachment 22590
amazing! thank you for the update..
I will be visiting in May for the first time.
Any idea on a timetable for opening of the new coaster?
Also any word on do dodonpa?