What's new

Flamingo Land | Sik | Intamin 10 Inversion Coaster | 2022

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I thought the date for the decision is the 25th of July, from what I read previously in the thread?
Planning applications usually have a ‘decision BY date’ in my experience. Although I confess, I have not read all of this application.

Edit: to confirm, having read the decision notice that planning has been approved, and with only some very reasonable conditions too... basically matt in colour, no colour changes without consent, not to be lit up without consent, no flags or signs to be mounted without consent...

Generally a good result for FL

Last edited:

Us3rmane

Mega Poster
I don't know if this was already been said but since it's in the title of the topic I think it still not confirmed.

I got the info from a reliable source but the 10 inversion is indeed the one from Hopi Hari, Interlink was in charge a reselling it. The coaster is right now in Taiwan and about to be shipped.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I don't know if this was already been said but since it's in the title of the topic I think it still not confirmed.

I got the info from a reliable source but the 10 inversion is indeed the one from Hopi Hari, Interlink was in charge a reselling it. The coaster is right now in Taiwan and about to be shipped.
Are you sure? @roomraider Can you please confirm if the coaster has left MAPS yet? :)

EDIT:- Found the coaster on the Intamin website, with its status listed as "SOLD" (unsurprisingly) :-

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Think you might need to sort your post out...

This is a Rev. B, it was either the first or second to be manufactured, Crazy Coaster was the first one to open, in 2013.

_Doug_ie

Roller Poster
Hopefully they haven’t actually named it Colossus as that’s what’s in the hashtag. If they do then that would be funny and very confusing

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Hopefully they haven’t actually named it Colossus as that’s what’s in the hashtag. If they do then that would be funny and very confusing
They've actually discretely removed the #Colossus from their post...

It would be absolutely hilarious if that's what they name it though. ?