What's new

Fantawild Parks | China | Many Theme Parks

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Out of interest, presumably this only has one train with no facility to run 2. How come it has a switch track and maintenance bay?

Does look very good though and much better than traditional boomerangs.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Yingtan Fantawild opened September 9th with its Vekoma Hyper Space Warp coaster called Circus Carnival as well as a Rebound model junior boomerang.

Another one to tick off the list.

Yingtan0.pngYingtan1.png

Although I now know of 2 more to add to the list. Need to sort out the original post at some point to reflect changes.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Updated the original post in this thread to show whats open, whats stalled and whats under construction. Also added updated pics wheres possible
I've even colour coded them for ease of use and added 6 more under construction parks

A brief update for those who can't be bothered to go back to the first page

1) Fanta Park Road of Rejuvenation - Huai'an - 2022 - Completed
2) Fantawild Animation Park - Taizhou - 2022 - Completed
3) Fantawild Oriental Heritage - Zhengzhou - 2022 - Stalled?
4) Fantawild Dinosaur Park - Zigong - 2022 - Completed
5) Fantawild - Xuzhou - 2023 - Completed

6) Fantawild - Heze - 2023 - Stalled?
7) Fantawild - Jining - 2023 - Under Construction
8) Fantawild - Yingtan - 2023 - Completed
9) Fantawild - Shangqiu - 2024 - Under Construction

10) Fantawild - Kunming - 2024 - Stalled?

New Additions

11) Fantawild - Wuhan - 2025 - Under Construction
12) Fantawild Childrens Park - Huai'an 2 - 2024 - Under Construction
13) Fantawild - Zhumadian - 2025 - Under Construction
14) Fantawild - Luoyang - 2025 - Under Construction
15) Fantawild - Qingdao 2 - 2025 - Under Construction
16) Fantawild - Shiyan - 2025 - Under Construction

Last edited:

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
I guess this one flew under the radar more for its lack of significant coaster, but a new park called Boonie Bear Bay is opening on 12th Feb.

It's got one of these crappy spinner things called Miracle Pulley anyway, and some dark rides of course.

Location is in Taizhou, same city as 'the park with the Vekoma Renegade' or 'my favourite place in 2023', but a few miles away.

With that other children's park with a junior boomerang on the way I guess we'll see more of this size establishment pop up, but it's nice to see a lot of their newer parks are getting a unique flavour to them.

202401221200521772.jpg_20240123_013909.JPG_20240123_013936.JPG

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
There is a second one of these under construction in Ningbo next to the 2 existing parks. (I assume it will have the same spinner but who knows)

ningbo.jpg

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Well, that's annoying. I'm finally going to get the Ningbo (but miles outside Ningbo) Fantawild parks in about 6 weeks. Whatever this is isn't going to warrant a trip back.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
^Well, that's annoying. I'm finally going to get the Ningbo (but miles outside Ningbo) Fantawild parks in about 6 weeks. Whatever this is isn't going to warrant a trip back.

Don't worry the upcoming 4th park in green might
Screenshot_2024-01-23-16-50-34-38_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg