What's new

Familypark Neusiedlersee | Die Biberburg (Beaver Lodge) | Intamin Water Ride | 2022

Niles

Giga Poster
The ride has been soft opened since 01/07/2022. The ride will officially be open this Saturday, in total 9.5 million euros has been invested in the new attraction. On the parks website the ride is said to last four minutes and has a minimum height requirement of one meter.
1.jpg
Source

HighExtreme

Roller Poster
The photo of the mascot riding is everything!

This ride looks fab, there are so many parks around the world that would be made better by adding a new gen flume ride like this.

Ethan

Strata Poster
That first switch track was incredible, so smooth and fluid that I don't think the car even stopped!

Overall, it looks really well presented and a solid water ride I'd say. Theming isn't anything noteworthy but everything they do have looks to be finished cleanly and neatly, which I can appreciate.

Matt N

CF Legend
Looks like a great little ride! It’s themed well, and as others have said, that switch track is brilliant; between this and the likes of Toutatis, Intamin’s switch track technology has come on a long way!

Lofty

CF Legend
That first switch track was incredible, so smooth and fluid that I don't think the car even stopped!

Overall, it looks really well presented and a solid water ride I'd say. Theming isn't anything noteworthy but everything they do have looks to be finished cleanly and neatly, which I can appreciate.
Absolutely. That's the best switch track I think I've ever seen to be fair.

Niles

Giga Poster
We have a front of boat POV:

Intamin have also done a video showing off the ride:

I love log flumes so I hope we see more of these Intamin modern flumes pop up or replace old boring ones ( One at Paultons would be awesome ) , while small this one has a lot to it. Nice theming, a switch track, lift with a great looking drop and hill.