What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

Niles

Giga Poster
I'm not sure what to do, i was gonna go this year for Hyperion, but then i thought ill wait for Zadra, but now the vekoma is happening. I should go before they announce anything else, cheeky buggers :D

Niles

Giga Poster
There is so much to do and see i will be able to go once and not be able to go for a while after so i want to make it count. I did cedar point last year and it will be a while before i go again (even though i loved it)

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Or we can just wait until the EU-cow runs out of money xD

Seriously, this lift is EVERYTHING and I want it in my face. For some reason, it looks way taller than Steel Vengeance (although I know they are similar in height).

Snoo

The Legend
Just go. In 3 years time they will have something else massive you want to return for. Likely longest cred which circles the entire park.
39f210cbed05783a773460196378c5b2.gif

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Might be because SteVe is surrounded by quite a few taller coasters, whereas Zadra is kind of out on its own, if you get what I mean.
Could well be, but also I think it's due to the fact that the supports on the lift hill are minimal, so to speak (like on Goliath at SFGAm), whereas on Mean Streak, you have a dense wooden structure that gives the lifthill a beefier look but makes it look less sleek at the same time.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I mean the next coaater after this, and the Shockwave+, is going to be the Hyper tilt, which I'm sure will be just as obscene as this.

T-Rex would ObViOuSlY make the most sense after that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lorri

Roller Poster
06.06.2019 I know this is not to much on the picture, but i had 5 minutes to get to the front of the park ;-;
Anyways, as you can see a bit of the drop is done, as well as the Outward bank turn!
P.S. the best seat on Hyperion (my opinion) is back row 4th seat to the right!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
When does this park open for the year? I am seriously debating doing a March trip to Germany and Poland, or I wait til June of next year. I need this now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

eKs_Prod

Roller Poster
March is to early. This year they opened on 6./7. and 13./14. April for two weekends and starting full operations at 22nd April until 29. September.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Every year for the last few, I've been putting off Energylandia. I'm finally biting the bullet and going next year, because whenever I do return after that, I won't have to worry about getting all the +1s, and I can concentrate on riding Hyperion, Zadra, the Shockwave+ and the Tilt Coaster when that's completed.