What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

FOMO Coaster

Mega Poster
837mx6F.jpg

Matt N

CF Legend
Ooh, this coaster looks heavenly! Not that I didn't expect it from RMC, but I'm surprised by just how good it looks!

On another note, I'm also surprised by quite how far along they are with construction for Zadra considering it's apparently a 2020 ride! If I'm being honest, I genuinely think it could open before some of the rides being built for 2019!

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
On another note, I'm also surprised by quite how far along they are with construction for Zadra considering it's apparently a 2020 ride! If I'm being honest, I genuinely think it could open before some of the rides being built for 2019!

I love your enthusiasm Matt but I think this is a long way off opening. They might finish construction and have the ride tested this year but this is part of a huge park expansion so they also have to build the other rides, add theming, shops, security fences and somehow connect this part of the park to the existing areas because there is a road running between them. So they are presumably going to have to build a bridge over that road and open up the fences at the back of the existing park near Mayan or Anaconda, and I imagine that can only happen once the park is closed for the season.

It actually wouldn't surprise me if they add a second entrance near this new area as I know they're adding more parking near this location, but there were no signs of construction even starting on that yet when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Already three tunnels are built under the road, one of them is ready.
Hah, I never even thought of tunnels as a solution to that problem! :D Didn't notice them when I was there.
My point still stand though - lots of work needs to be done on that area before they could consider opening the coaster, and I don't see that being completed this year.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Christ almighty, that lift hill is really something else.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
You know, I say this every time a new picture emerges.

This thing is ****ing obscene and I need it in my life.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk