What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I'm entitled to my own ****ing opinion.

It's not even as tall as it was before if collapsed ffs. Were you expecting a hyper coaster to be short or something?

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I'm entitled to my own :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing opinion.

It's not even as tall as it was before if collapsed ffs. Were you expecting a hyper coaster to be short or something?

Easy there, big guy. Sun's getting real low... ;)

I get where you're coming though tbf, I'm not seeing this huge-ness that everyone seems to be losing their sh*t over. I've seen bigger, let's put it that way.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Did it even get this tall before the structure collapsed? I don't think they even got the lift structure up yet.

I also forgot this was supposed to reach 200 ft anyway. But those pictures make it look like it could be a giga.

FOMO Coaster

Mega Poster
The highest element of Zadra is done. :)

p6suoZZ.jpg

Coeruleus

Roller Poster
That looks so menacing!! Looking forward to see the rest of the wooden forest go up!

Also, do we know the final height of Zadra? I thought it was around 200 ft, but wasn't it supposed to take steel vengeance and RMC gwazi record?

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
That's not done yet, nor does it mark the max hieght of the ride. They still have to arch the supports over the crest and connect them with the tower supporting the drop, which looks like it still has yet to be built (and THAT is why everyone is saying this is massive already).

Sandman

Giga Poster
Okay, doubters surely have to
The highest element of Zadra is done. :)

p6suoZZ.jpg

Surely nobody can contest that from this angle, it looks pretty tall ;)

I mean, this thing is only going to be 5ft shorter than Steel Vengeance. Energylandia gifting us 2 hypers within 2 years, we're blessed people.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Zadra is going to be taller than SV. Alan confirmed in an IAAPA interview that Zadra would break SV's height and speed records.

My bad, glad I underestimated that one ;)

I know stats don't make a good ride; but just knowing Poland is getting something of that magnitude is quite something.