What's new

Energylandia | Unknown | Vekoma Tilt Coaster | 2024

richardcrete

Mega Poster
I don't know if this is the right topic. Maybe the moderators should create a new one.

1645970033123.png

Edit : the project will cost 50 650 000 zloty of which 19 998 300 zloty will be financed by European Union

Last edited:

Trax

Hyper Poster
I am quite certain that this will utilize the tower, Vekoma is currently building at their facility. Nice to see, that this will finally be built, I look forward to the feeling on that Tilt-track.

pawel98123

Mega Poster
Double post, apologies. Random Bro Called Duane's jumped on the bandwagon, someone should create a thread for this. Dunno why it's being referred to as having a Trick Track; https://rcdb.com/19935.htm
I mean... There was much more specific information about element's that will be in tilt coaster, but those are little bit old (tilt was about to be open by the end of 2021) so they can be outdated. So yeah that's weird to see this element in description and only this

Edit. Oh here you have it, Tender announcement with specification of Tilt and winning offer (of course it is Vekoma as we all didn't know who it will be), plus the cost: 51689590,00 PLN
https://bazakonkurencyjnosci.funduszeeuropejskie.gov.pl/ogloszenia/87138

Last edited:

Eyebrows

Hyper Poster
Double post, apologies. Random Bro Called Duane's jumped on the bandwagon, someone should create a thread for this. Dunno why it's being referred to as having a Trick Track; https://rcdb.com/19935.htm
I mean... There was much more specific information about element's that will be in tilt coaster, but those are little bit old (tilt was about to be open by the end of 2021) so they can be outdated. So yeah that's weird to see this element in description and only this

Edit. Oh here you have it, Tender announcement with specification of Tilt and winning offer (of course it is Vekoma as we all didn't know who it will be), plus the cost: 51689590,00 PLN
Look closer at the RCDB page. It says “Tilt Track” not “Trick Track”. It’s just referring to the drop track.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I could not be any more indifferent to the prospect of a tilt coaster. Anywhere. In a way I'm kinda glad it's going to Energylandia cos I'm pretty much indifferent about that place too and this gives me even more of an excuse to not go back.

JoshC.

Strata Poster

That link is incredibly rich with information...it's amazing the amount you can find out there. Appendix 5 gives the a list of elements in the roller coaster (which was updated into the rcdb page):

Guaranteed evolutions that should be used in the roller coaster:
a. Twisted Vertical Drop;
b. Reversing Camelback
c. Upward Zero-G Roll
d. Triple Down
e. Twisted Camelback
f. Upward Helix Turn
g. Camelback
h. Barrel Roll
i. Highsider
j. Flat Carousel Turn
k. Twisted Bunny Hop
l. Bunny Hop

Is this what was mentioned previously / an older document? Or is this what we can expect from this coaster?
Is this what was listed before

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
That link is incredibly rich with information...it's amazing the amount you can find out there. Appendix 5 gives the a list of elements in the roller coaster (which was updated into the rcdb page):

Is this what was mentioned previously / an older document? Or is this what we can expect from this coaster?
Is this what was listed before
This the element sequence for one of the tilt coaster layouts that Vekoma have been showing off to clients for a while. So I imagine it's this model of tilt coaster that EL will be getting since the document matches up perfectly.

Maldo_Krm

Roller Poster

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Supposed list of elements are:
• Twisted vertical drop
• Reversing camelback
• Upward zero-g-roll
• Triple down
• Twisted camelback
• Upward helix
• Camelback
• Barrel roll
• Highsider
• Flat carousel turn
• Twisted bunny hop
• Bunny hop

opivy028

Mega Poster
Could that be a stall?

Now I'm just being silly aren't I?
That’s actually what I was thinking, but I assumed the element list was in order and a stall followed by an upward zero g roll seemed odd, although if it’s an upward zero g roll like the first inversion on steel vengeance followed by the triple down on the list that could be absolutely bonkers.

All that said, perhaps a bad assumption on my part that the elements are listed in order.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've stuck this thread, but if anyone knows of any other good posts/threads that we should now merge (NOT counting the "Vekoma testing site" one), then please let me know. I have moved across as many posts as I could find.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I could not be any more indifferent to the prospect of a tilt coaster. Anywhere. In a way I'm kinda glad it's going to Energylandia cos I'm pretty much indifferent about that place too and this gives me even more of an excuse to not go back.
Why is that? You don't like the idea of a tilt? Or do you think the rest of the layout will be trash?

I mean, if say, the rest of the layout was good, would you see past the tilt gimmick, or are you just set against the tilt?