What's new

CF Pokemon Go

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Alright, I got the server all set up! This might take a few tries to get everyone in the server since the link expires after 24 hours, but feel free to reach out via PM or on Facebook Messenger if the link has expired and I haven't posted a new one yet.

Right now, there are four channels: General for any sort of conversation, Friend Codes such that we can all ensure that we are friends with each other, Raid Coordination such that we can organize and invite each other to raids, and Trainer Battles in case people want to play some PvP. If there are any features or channels that you would like to see added, please let me know! I am not yet savvy with Discord bots so it'd be tough for me to put in some over the top features but I can certainly add more basic things if desired.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
I wouldn't worry too much about discord bots for this. As long as we play fair etc.

Sent from my small tapping device...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yep, I’ll go in for this if it’s a FB messenger group. I don’t use the other things.

For those who want to friend me - 2596 0755 5011

Will

Strata Poster
Much as I discovered Game of Thrones as the rest of the world were starting season 5, I started playing Pokemon Go about 7 weeks ago in an attempt at protecting what little is left of my sanity this year! I was NOT prepared for how addictive it would be, but as I wanted it for killing time, it's been ideal. I've become quite attached to Cubone.

5390 9902 6135 for anyone else who still plays.

Coasterfreck

Mega Poster
So I’ve been playing Pokémon Go since 25th June 2019, my most special Pokémon is a Lucky Shiny 100% Giratina Origin forme.
0244A38E-AF5D-421E-A833-CD630EE70250.jpeg
If anyone would like to add me, my ign is Thomasaur96 and my friend code is: 752105301371

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
@Will @Coasterfreck , added both of you. I'm pretty good at daily gifts, mostly from Disney, don't care if you send back just open them so I can get them XP and Best Friends haha. (user name is shockingly, CanobieFan)

If anyone else wants to add me - 6097 1145 5619

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Anybody still play this? I’ve recently gotten a bit obsessed with it and need some friends on it, feel free to add me :D

9025 6896 1347 andreakame

Coasterfreck

Mega Poster
I’m trying to get 7 million XP on Thomalga96 so that it can reach level 40 for the Shiny Mew research, please feel free to add: 970384032888 all help would be appreciated.

If you haven’t already added my main Thomasaur96 here is that code again 752105301371.