Am I the only one who got no air time on Speed?
What?! You lot must be broken! Speed's airtime isn't the kind that is subjective like the butterflies in your stomach, it's the kind that is physical. Speed hurts my shoulders! I literally cannot fathom how that cannot be a universal experience on Speed, how odd.marc said:Am I the only one who got no air time on Speed?
I have received several messages regarding a secret element. I am limited to stating that there will be no rotating features, at all.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALTON TOWERS RESORT WHEEL OF WIN COMPETITION RULES
Please read these competition rules carefully. By entering the competition, you agree to the competition rules.
1. To enter the competition and win a prize you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Alton Towers Resort or Merlin Entertainments Group.
3. Before playing the competition you are required to supply a name, valid email address and optional telephone number.
4. You may if you wish ‘opt in’ to receive further information and marketing materials from Alton Towers.
5. Your entry data will be saved locally on your device and also sent to and stored within a secure, external Alton Towers Resort competition database.
6. You are allocated one ‘free’ spin a day. Unused spins are carried over to the next day.
7. You may if you wish choose to redeem points accrued during game play for additional spins of the wheel.
8. You are limited to a maximum of 10 spins a day.
9. Competition entry requires that your device has data connectivity to the internet.
10. In the case of data connectivity loss by your device you will be informed that you are unable to connect with the competition. Loss of connectivity does not count as a deducted spin.
11. Should you win a prize you will be informed of this on screen and a confirmation email despatched to your provided email address.
12. To claim your prize you will be asked to follow a link within the confirmation email and supply further winner details to Alton Towers.
13. All claims are saved within a secure competition database to be processed by Alton Towers Resort Competition Administrators upon completion of a prize claim.
14. You may check the status of your claim by accessing the ‘Winnings’ option from within the Spin to Win section of the Smiler App.
15. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
16. Alton Towers Resort reserves the right to change or substitute prizes on the prize list.
17. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or any other alternative.
18. Prizes will be despatched to the winners addresses within 28 days of prize claim, subject to winner eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions.
19. Wheel of Win Competition closes on 30 September 2013.
Apple Inc is not a sponsor, nor is it involved in any way with The Wheel of Win competition run by Alton Towers. Alton Towers does not offer Apple products as competition prizes.