What's new

Kings Dominion | Tumbili | S&S Freespin | 2022

bmac

Giga Poster
This video talks about the possibility of multiple additions to rival Busch Gardens Williamsburg's rapid growth

Funny he's going the opposite of where he was last year saying that KD wasn't getting a free spin. Also expecting KD to get "rapid growth" when they've failed with major additions twice since Cedar Fair acquired them is beyond naive, it's borderline stupid.

gengarhaunts87

Roller Poster
i think busch gardens just needs a nice wing coaster to replace tempesto. i love tempesto , but getting a ride on it is a nightmare given low capacity, but that's like asking six flags to give a rats butt about six flags america, or giving some love to michigan adventure, valley fair, or worlds of fun. you can dream, but that's about all you can do.

Pear

Strata Poster
The freespin will be named Tumbili!

Tumbili-4-Watermarked.jpg

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Of course because KDFans is no longer on the KD media list, they are under no such embargo for this... got a nervous laugh out of me.

Immediate first thoughts when I first heard; nice, we have some stats for Dragon Slayer (112' tall, 770' long, 34mph), the maintenance building is actually themed (not a la Copperhead box), awesome attraction presentation, we've got a nice queue here that I'm getting slight Merlin vibes from, and when are we getting the easter eggs for all the closely McDonalds teased in the tweeted coordinates

Last edited:

bmac

Giga Poster
The reason why they went with smaller models for the Free Spins is due to saddling issues that they've been dealing with in regards to the Six Flags S&S models.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
The freespin will be named Tumbili!

Tumbili-4-Watermarked.jpg

Why are Cedar Fair genuinely so **** at naming coasters. Anyways I am a fan of the colours, it looks like they nicked it from BGT but I do wonder why they chose to get the smaller model.

EDIT:- What do you mean by saddling issues @bmac?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
One thing I love is that as more and more detailed ride renderings come out, with ever more amazing lighting, they still use an RCT scream.

It wouldn't be right any other way.