What's new

Scared of Roller-coaster's Need Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neilandrewhall

Roller Poster
Guys - Just to let you know i have finally done another 5 rollercoasters since we last spoke! Thanks to the help of Jordan on these Forums - I did the Ice Coaster Twice! XXL [Wildmouse] and the Christmas Coaster, i got scared on the christmas coaster as i thought i was going to loose my shoe :(

Neilandrewhall

Roller Poster
cjbrandy said:
^Well done- the next step is to ride one with inversions (parts where you go upside down)!

EEP! Alton is my first park of 2015 ive decided as it opens first lol! I really want to try Air? Cjbrandy you've done it - What's Air Like?

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
^Air is a gentle and smooth coaster that will be a perfect starter for you! I promise you won't find it scary. If you enjoy Air, make sure you ride Nemesis as well- it's so much fun and near impossible not to enjoy. If you can ride those you can ride anything in the park really. I wouldn't recommend The Smiler as your first looper because it's rough and long, however if you like Air and Nemesis, give it a try.

Dressinggown

Roller Poster
I'm a proper newbie to coasters at the youthful age of 51. Went to Blackpool pleasure beach a couple of times this year and I was hooked. Then I booked trips to Alton Towers and Poland which have been cancelled due to the COVID situation.

As years have gone on I have started to become increasingly scared of heights so I thought I might have made a mistake booking my first visit to BPB staying at the Big Blue Hotel with a park view and tickets included. Watching the coasters testing in the morning from your hotel room is superb. As you get priority access to the park we headed for the new ride, Icon.

Wow. You forget any fears that you may have. Incredibly smooth and ticks all the boxes.

I'm sure that many other posters will offer some great advice .

Enjoy.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Not sure how useful this advice is going to be 6 years after it was asked for.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.