What's new

Dragon Valley | Nanjing China | Theme Park

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Cool! Unsticking threads in the Park Construction area isn't quite as common - nice to finally clear another one off!

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Cool! Unsticking threads in the Park Construction area isn't quite as common - nice to finally clear another one off!
Pretty sure that this is still under trial operations last I checked, unless somebody can explicitly confirm that a grand opening took place I think that we might have jumped the shark with this one.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Pretty sure that this is still under trial operations last I checked, unless somebody can explicitly confirm that a grand opening took place I think that we might have jumped the shark with this one.
Technically it does seem to be under soft opening but in this case that seems to bring used as an excuse for why not every single ride is open. You can buy a ticket for any day from now on.

The park is open 09:30 until 17:30 everyday for the rest of the year and costs ¥240 (£27.33) for a visit.

Screenshot_20211011_061842_com.android.chrome_edit_140328183602545.jpg
It's technically been "soft" open since July but in reality it's been open properly since mid September. 🙂

If you wanted to go visit this week you shouldn't have a problem.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
^I personally prefer the mounted POV that came out a couple of months ago as it uses a full train so the pacing is naturally better, but the off-ride and night shots are fantastic in that video.